Case study by
ERP AND ORDERING SYSTEM RUNS OUR BUSINESS
- Susan. H | Operations Project Manager
About IMS Euro
“IMS were first introduced to the Perspective Enterprise team in 2013 after we extensively searched the market place for an ERP and Ordering system that would meet our needs.
We are a market leader, supplying hospital quality products to UK veterinary surgeries, groups and hospitals. Since 1992 we have been supplying non-pharmaceutical medical products to the ever-growing worldwide medical community. Following our success supplying hospitals in Europe, the Middle East and Africa, we have spent the last 5 years successfully expanding our operations into the UK market.
We looked at major national and local players in this field, but no software came close to what Perspective offered. We have always been impressed with the team’s flexibility and customer focused approach to delivering our requirements.
‘Your business, your way’ is exactly what they promise and exactly what they have delivered for us. Our Managing Director clearly recalls the words of the Perspective team, that “This software will run your business one day and if it doesn’t deliver what you want, then we will give you your money back”. All these years later we wouldn’t be without this indispensable software and no, they didn’t need to give us our money back!
Perspective Enterprise literally runs our business, from taking an order online through to delivering the goods out of the door, including stock management, automatic invoicing and all the many processes in between. This bespoke software has grown with our company and enabled our company to grow and grow.”
Perspective Scanning Solution: Why did we need it?
Proactive Performance ManagementVia order traceability i.e. who picked / packed data via Perspective rather than being manually logged on spreadsheets.
Perspective based QC checks
and data capture
THE STATISTICS | HOW PERSPECTIVE SOFTWARE’S SCANNING SOLUTION HAS improved PRODUCTIVITY...
|THE AVERAGE NUMBER OF...
(Pre scanning solution)
(Perspective’s scanning solution in use)
|Avg no of orders generated per day|
|Orders generated per day||322||369||
|Avg no of orders generated per month|
|Orders generated per month||7410||8490||
|Avg no of items picked per day|
|Items picked per day||9410||10057||
|Avg no of ‘Duplicated Order’ discrepancies reported per month|
|‘Duplicated Order’ discrepancies reported per month||14||3||
|Avg no of ‘Wrong Address’ discrepancies reported per month|
|‘Wrong Address’ discrepancies reported per month||31||23||
ORDERS AND TRACKING
- Time and name stamps provide full order tracking and traceability.
- TNT consignment details logged on each order and easily accessible for customer service.
- 3 x new dashboards will provide visibility of order volumes by department to allow for better allocation of staff.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FULFILMENT
- Accurate daily order totals by department.
- All order information logged and timestamped directly into Perspective (no manual inputting of daily figures).
- Reports easily generated to provide statistics for all operatives in both Customer Service & Fulfilment
NO PAPERWORK REQUIRED
- No paperwork required – checks logged directly onto Perspective
- QC results logged on the order timeline and clearly visible to the customer service team.
- Results collated on a report to highlight problem products and overall QC statistics for continuous improvement
More Fantastic Benefits...
Automatic printing of
- Quicker printing of IMS labels
- Fewer wrong addresses as labels automatically printed direct from Perspective
- Pickers and packers do not need to manually log the orders they have processed - scanning is quicker & more accurate!
- Customer service can see all details on Perspective rather than wasting time searching for original paperwork (which may not have been completed/signed or filed correctly!)
Live syncing of orders from Perspective to Quickbooks
- Improved stock visibility & accuracy
- Live count of orders fully processed / invoiced
- Customer can receive their delivery note via email on the day of dispatch